The Domains section of Advantage CSP is for Admin access for adding and managing all your domains and sub-domains.
- Go to System Administrator > Domains
- Click the Add button
- In the General tab click the check box for Active and select a Protocol from the drop-down menu
- Enter the Name of the new Domain and enter the Default URL
- From the drop-down menu select a Theme
- The System Folder Name corresponds with the Domain name folder that is setup in your Visual Studio Solution. This will be the client project. When you save a new name, the folders will be created in your Solution. Go to solution and refresh to get some basic files for use in Advantage CSP.
- Fill in the Search Index Location
- Enter a file location for Custom Properties
- Select Site Setting from the drop-down menu
- Click Save in the top right corner
When your new domain has been created go back to the list in Domains, you can now select that particular domain and click the pencil icon to edit and finish the rest of the configuration. There will now be four tabs as you see below General, Assets, Templates, and User Guides.
In the Assets tab you will enter the URL Paths to Documents and Images for this domain. The Templates tab is for the URL Paths to Templates and Layouts that will be used. These URL Paths are the locations setup in your Visual Studio Solution for this domain and can be found there and copied into Advantage CSP.
The fourth tab, User Guides will allow you to set up a link to any User Guide you wish to configure and the action it will take to access it, such as open in a new window.