Once you have placed an image in your content area, if you would like the image to be linked to another website when embedded on the page, right-click the image and select Image Map Editor.
The following Image Map Editor window will open for you to create a hyperlinked image to another website, use the steps listed below.
- Click New Area, and a shaded rectangle will appear over the image in the Preview pane
- Select and drag this shaded box over the area of the image you would like to be hyperlinked
- Enter the URL of the website where you would like a user who clicks this area to be sent to
- In the Target drop-down window, select how you would like the Link to open
- Enter the Alt text for this link
- When your information is complete, click Update Area followed by OK.