Creating a password protected page is useful when you need to send a page out to select managers or executives or to test out what a public page would look like before a release. As an example, go to Content Manager > News > News Article.
- Select the page you wish to password protect by clicking on the pencil icon.
- Create a version of a draft by hovering over the Actions button near the top right and selecting Add Draft. This will give the page a Version and Version Name with the current date and time.
- Then click on Actions > Preview. This will open a new tab in your browser.
- In the Preview tab enter a password, use the time drop-down menu to select the time limit you wish to have the password on the page for and click Create A Share Link.
- Copy the link to send to managers for review.