Advantage CSP supports global custom URL rewrites. This independent navigation redirects, which are configured at the page level. This low-level interface provides the same function as editing an htaccess file.
- To create custom URL rewrites (Not redirects as this is different), go to “Domain settings”, then select “Configuration”
2. Then select the second tab, “System” and select “URL Rewrites”
3. Select “Add” and build your list
- For page-level redirects, go to the “Site Manager”, select the node (page) from the tree view and select “Properties”
2. Check the Redirect Flag, enter the URL and set your code