Adding files for rendering
Css and Js files are stored in the appropriate directory root/mywebsite/css and root/mywebsite/js. For the files to render on the front end, they must be registered for the domain. From the admin navigation menu:
Click the “Add” button to add a new reference for a css or js file to the site. Options include:
- Url: Location of the resource
- Location: determine if the file is local, remote, or embedded in an assembly (local is the default).
- Use in site : turns on/off the inclusion of the file for rendering
- Render location: Location of the rendering on the front end (in the header, or at the bottom of the page)
- Use in editor: (css only), instructs the advantage editor to automatically load the style sheets when used in the admin screens.