- Visual Studio 2017
- .NET 4.7.1 framework (or greater)
- SQL Server 2012 (or greater)
- A SQL Server username and password that has access to create databases (required during setup)
- IIS (internet information server)
Download the AdvantageCSP visual studio extension please create and login to the Portal Administration Dashboard here.
Once you have downloaded the Advantagecsp.vsix (above) you will need to close visual studio and “double-click” the file.
This will install the following:
- AdvantageCSP Project – Main project container
- Advantage BusinessObject – Object used to create and store data
- Advantage SiteSettings BusinessObject – Object used to manager custom “site wide” data
- Advantage Module – Display module used on the front end
- Advantage Rewrite Module – Display module used on the front end and can be easily bound to a BusinessObject
- Advantage Tool – Administrative user control used to manage the data of a BusinessObject
- Advantage SiteSettings Tool – Administrative user control used to manage the data of a SiteSettings BusinessObject
- Advantage ActionItem Control – Administrative control to allow custom functionality