Depending on your service plan, the following hosting features may be available for your websites (listed at the Account > Hosting Options tab):
- SSL/TLS support. This allows you to secure connections to websites with SSL/TLS encryption.
For information about securing sites with SSL/TLS, refer to the section Securing Connections with SSL/TLS Certificates.
- Web statistics. This allows you to view website visits statistics presented in diagrams and charts.
- Support for programming and scripting languages; Microsoft ASP, ASP.NET.
- Dedicated IIS application pool (Windows). This option provides isolation and improved stability for web applications working on sites.
- Additional write/modify permissions (Windows). This option allows web applications to use a file-based database (like Jet) located in the root of the
- Allow web users to use scripts. This allows scripting at web pages available at URLs like http://example.com/~<username>/<webpage>,where <username> refers to a web user. Web users are individuals who do not need their own domain names. This service is popular with educational institutions that host non-commercial personal pages of their students and staff.