If you are subscribed to a number of service plans at once, then you have several subscriptions. For each subscription, the following types of allocated resources are listed in the Cloud Panel at the Account section > Resources:
- Disk space. This is the total amount of disk space allocated to your account with subscription. This amount includes all data related to your websites, email accounts, applications, backups, and log files.
- Traffic. This is the total amount of data in megabytes that can be transferred monthly from all your websites.
- Domains. This is the number of websites that can have separate second-level domain names, such as, for example, example.com.
- Subdomains. This is the number of additional websites that can have third-level domain names, such as, for example, news.example.com.
- Domain aliases. This is the number of additional domain names that can be set up to point to one of your sites. For example, example.fr and example.de can both point to example.com.
- Additional FTP accounts. This is the number of FTP accounts that can be set up for accessing the subscription, in addition to the main FTP account that was created when your subscription was activated.
Databases (Linux). This is the number of databases that can be hosted for all your websites. Databases are a standard means of organizing data storage that allows dynamic websites, web applications, and their users to store, search, and retrieve information.
MySQL databases and MS SQL Server databases (Windows). This is the maximum number of MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server databases respectively that can be created on the CP database servers and used by the subscription's websites.
MySQL databases quota and MS SQL databases quota (Windows). This is the maximum amount of disk space that MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server databases respectively can occupy on a subscription.
MS SQL database file size (Windows hosting). The maximum size of a Microsoft SQL Server database file. Note that if a database consists of more than one file, more disk space might be used than you specify here.
MS SQL database log file size (Windows hosting). The maximum size of a Microsoft SQL Server log file. Note that if a database has more than one log file, more disk space might be used than you specify here.
Web users. This is the number of user accounts that you can create for hosting web pages for other users under your domains.
ODBC DSN connections. This is the number of connections to external databases that you can create for web applications running on your customer account. This option is available only for Windows-based customer accounts.