When you subscribe to hosting services, a user account is created in the Cloud Panel to allow you to manage your websites and mailboxes on your own.
You can view the following information about your account:
- Current subscriptions to service plans.
You can be subscribed to a number of service plans at once, and, therefore, can have several subscriptions associated with your account.
- Allocated and consumed resources.
- Hosting features available for your websites.
- Operations you can perform in your Cloud Panel.
To view the information about your account and your current subscriptions:
- Go to Account.
- To view resources, hosting options, or permissions, open the corresponding tab:
- To view a list of allocated and consumed resources, click the Resources tab.
- To view a list of hosting features available for your account, click the Hosting Options tab.
- To view a list of operations that you can perform in your Hosting Panel, click the Permissions tab.