Image Derivatives or otherwise known as Automatic Image Resizing is the powerful feature that AdvantageCSP enables to save users time and money when it comes to managing an organization's digital assets across numerous devices and interfaces.
First, you will need to set the parameters of the image sizes for the various devices you would like to resize an image for, ie. Phone, Tablet, Desktop, etc.
To do this follow the following steps:
- Go to Configuration
- Go to System
- Click on the Pencil icon to edit Image Configuration
- There you will see the default settings; Thumbnail, Mobile, Tablet
- Ensure that each size is enable by making sure the green checkmark is activated.
- To add a new size, click on 'Add'
- Give your new derivative a name and dimensions
- Click Update and your done adding a new derivitive
Resize Your Image in Image Manager
- Click on your image
- Click on Create Derivatives
- You should notice your derivitives automatically created with a new folder called '_deivatives'
- See examples