Upon login a user is taken to the CMS admin’s main view. Within this view you will find on the left a persistent navigation that contains all of your CMS admin’s sections.
You can toggle the persistent left navigation to expand and contract by clicking on the hamburger menu.
The following are the sections available within the CMS.
- Task Manager - Lists all the outstanding tasks that need to be completed.
- Site Manager – Is the section within your CMS where users manage their navigation, associated page properties, placement of modules and the overall page structure.
- Asset Manager – Is the section within your CMS where users mass upload videos, images and documents.
- Content Manager – Is the section within your CMS where users access their website’s tools or structured data.
- User Manager – Is the section in your CMS where users and groups are created and roles are assigned.
- Site Settings – Is the section in your CMS where user can update and manage site settings, such as Google embeds, footer and header content.
- Domain Settings - Your Domain Settings is where you can view your domain settings and configurations. This is where you will also find your website’s analytics, which is the section of the CMS which contains your website’s reports.
- Global Configuration – Is the section of the CMS which is where power users and developers can extend/configure new features, templates, layouts, languages and domains.