If you would like to make more advanced changes to your image, when it is highlighted in the Image Manager window, select the ‘Image Editor’ button above the image preview.
The window that opens will appear similar to the following:
The following controls available in this window are:
- Width and Height: used to control dimensions by entering pixels directly or using the scrollbars
- Constrain Proportions: maintain the original proportions of the image (checkbox)
- Flip: choose whether to flip the image horizontally, vertically, or both
- Rotate: Choose to rotate the image 90°, 180°, or 270°
- Crop: Click ‘Enable Crop’ and a new selectable area appears over the image, which can be clicked and dragged to select the area you would like cropped
- Restore to Original: undo any changes which have been made and revert to the original image
- Save As: save the changes you have made as a new file within the Asset Manager
- Overwrite (delete original): Select this checkbox if you would like to save the image over the original
- Text Overlay: Select this option to add text on top of the image
All the above advanced image editing functions are also directly available under the Asset Manager>Image Manager section.