Modules are reusable components available within your Site Manager that can be dropped on any content page, within any zone of a layout. A module is used to bind content to a page that is rendered on the front end of your website.
Adding a Module
To add a module to a section of a page,
- Select the module from the side panel in the content area
- Drag and drop the module into the zone where you want to add the module to.
- Drag the module into the placement you desire.
- To save your changes, click the “Save” button in the actions bar.
Activating a Module
To publish an inactive module, select the ‘’ check mark” and set it to green. Similarly, to un-publish an active module, select the ‘’check mark” button and set it to a red.
Editing a Module
When working in the content workspace, you will find reusable components available within your Site Manager that can be dropped on any content page, within any zone of a layout. A module is used to bind content to a page that is rendered on the frontend of your website.
In your CMS you will find three types of modules:
- Editable modules that contain Inline content
- Configurable modules, where the CMS user can configure specific settings that are tied to a data source (Tool)
- Non-configurable modules, where the configuration is done at the data source (Tool)
For modules that can be edited or configured, follow these steps:
Edit the module by clicking the “pencil” icon. The workspace for the module will be diaplyed.
Once loaded, the admin can edit or configure changes.
Select the “Container Size” for the module which allows the span width of a module to be modified. This allows the admin to specify how much of the available real-estate within the nested zone should a module occupy.
To save your changes select the update button located in the top far right.
When the module is either saved or published, the container size will display alongside the module.
Deleting a Module
To delete a module, click the button.