To access your CMS login screen, use the following URL:
The following screen will be displayed:
To login, type your username and password assigned by the site administrator and click “Enter”.
Upon successful login, you will be presented with the Site Manager.
Upon login, a user is taken to the admin’s main view. Within this view, you will find on the left persistent navigation that contains all of your admin’s sections.
The following are the sections available within Advantage CSP.
- Site Manager – Is the section within your CMS where users manage their navigation, associated page properties, placement of modules and the overall page structure.
- Asset Manager – Is the section within your CMS where users mass upload videos, images, and documents.
- Content Manager – Is the section within your CMS where users access their website’s tools or structured data.
- User Manager – Is the section in your CMS where users and groups are created and roles are assigned.
- Site Settings – Is the section in your CMS where a user can update and manage site settings, such as Google embeds, footer and header content.
- Analytics – Is the section of the CMS which contains your website’s reports.
- Email Manager – Is the section of the CMS which contains the email marketing tools.
- Webmaster Tools – Is the section of the CMS which is where power users and developers can extend/configure new features, templates, layouts, languages and domains.